Jump to navigation Jump to search
NFU is a three-letter initialism which may stand for:
- National Farmers Union (disambiguation), in several countries
- National Film Unit, a New Zealand film production company
- National Formosa University, a university in Taiwan
- New Foundations with Urelements, an axiomatic set theory in mathematical logic
- North Ferriby United F.C., an English football team
- Nuclear No first use policy
- Nanjing Forestry University, a university in Nanjing, China
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NFU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.