|Look up NGN in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NGN can mean multiple things:
- Next Generation Networking, broad term to describe some key architectural evolutions in telecommunication core and access networks that will be deployed over the next 5–10 years
- The New Generation Network, British group and manifesto set up to challenge the current discourse of race relations in the UK
- New Game Network, a video game review website
- Nigerian naira, the ISO 4217 code for the currency of Nigeria
- Non-geographic numbers, in the UK, telephone numbers not assigned to geographic areas or exchanges
- Noida Greater Noida Expressway (Delhi, India)
- Nippon Golden Network, a Cable television network broadcasting Japanese programs in Hawaii, United States
- Neurogenin are a family of bHLH transcription factors involved in specifying neuronal differentiation
- The Ne0tech Gaming Nexus, A Gaming Community.
- Netwerk Gebruikergroep Nederland, A Dutch network user group for IT professionals.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NGN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.