(Redirected from NICOLE)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Nicole in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nicole is a feminine given name (see Nicole (given name)).
Nicole may also refer to:
People known solely as Nicole
- Nicole (American singer) (born 1958), a contestant in season 3 of the American The X Factor
- Nicole (German singer) (born 1964), winner of the 1982 Eurovision Song Contest
- Nicole Wray (born 1979), American R&B and hip hop singer
- Nicole (Chilean singer) (born 1977)
- Nicole LaRoche, flutist in the band Brulé, releases solo albums as "Nicole"
- Nicole, Duchess of Lorraine (1608-1657), French noblewoman
People with the Nicole surname
- Bruno Nicolè (born 1940), Italian footballer
- Hurricane Nicole (1998), an Atlantic storm
- Subtropical Storm Nicole (2004), an Atlantic storm
- Tropical Storm Nicole (2010), an Atlantic storm
- Nicole (1978 film), a 1978 thriller
- Nicole (2019 film)
- Nicole, Lot-et-Garonne, a town in France
- Nicole (video game), a visual novel style game
- Nikki (disambiguation)
- Nicola (disambiguation)
- Nikola (disambiguation)
- Nicholas (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nicole.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.