From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from NICOLE)
|Look up Nicole in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nicole is a feminine given name (see Nicole (given name)).
Nicole may also refer to:
People known solely as Nicole
- Nicole (American singer) (born 1958), a contestant in season 3 of the American The X Factor
- Nicole (German singer) (born 1964), winner of the 1982 Eurovision Song Contest
- Nicole Wray (born 1981), American R&B and hip hop singer
- Nicole (Chilean singer) (born 1977)
- Nicole LaRoche, flutist in the band Brulé, releases solo albums as "Nicole"
- Nicole Eggert (born 1972), American actress
- Nicole Kidman (born 1967), Australian actress, singer and film producer
- Nicole Richie (born 1981), American fashion designer, author, actress, singer and television personality
- Nicole Sullivan (born 1970), American actress, comedian, and voice artist
- Nicole Cummins-Rubio, American actress and script supervisor
- Nicole, Duchess of Lorraine (1608-1657), French noblewoman
- Nicole Warren, a character in the F. Scott Fitzgerald novel Tender Is the Night
- Nicole Travis Drake Cavanaugh, a long running character in the crime/mystery serial The Edge of Night
- Nicole Ingalls from The Work and the Glory
- Nicole (side character) from Raina Telgemeier's graphic novel Smile'
- Nicole, one half of advertising double act Papa & Nicole, who were the joint face of the Renault Clio in the 1990s
- The titular character (played by Joan Collins) in TV series Mission: Impossible's third Season episode Nicole
- Hurricane Nicole (1998), an Atlantic storm
- Subtropical Storm Nicole (2004), an Atlantic storm
- Tropical Storm Nicole (2010), an Atlantic storm
- Nicole (film), a 1978 thriller
- Nicole, Lot-et-Garonne, a town in France
- Nicole (video game), a visual novel style game
- Nikki (disambiguation)
- Nicola (disambiguation)
- Nikola (disambiguation)
- Nicholas (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nicole.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.