Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Nips or nips in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NIPS or Nips may refer to:
- Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems
- Network Intrusion Prevention System, appliances that monitor network and/or system activities for malicious activity
- New Ideal Public School, a school in Mathura, India
- Nip, a slur against Japanese people
- Nip, a slang term for [miniature (alcohol)]] bottles.
- A anagrammatic slang term for the Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI becomes NIPS).
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NIPS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.