From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NMP can be
- N-Methylpyrrolidone, an organic solvent
- Nitroxide mediated radical polymerization, a method of controlled polymerization
- The New Millennium Program, a spaceflight technology initiative at NASA
- Nucleoside monophosphate
Technology and media
- NMP (art collective), a visual art collective from the Republic of Macedonia
- Nietzsche Music Project
- New Middle Party, a Dutch political party
- Newham Monitoring Project, an anti-racist organisation / political pressure group in England
- Nominated Member of Parliament, a Member of the Parliament of Singapore who is appointed by the President
- Net material product, statistical index used in the USSR as a susbstitute to GDP
- NMP (political party), a defunct minor party in New Zealand
- NMP (Not My Problem), is a common abbreviation used as a response to email or memo messages, to flag that the previous message has been ignored
- Najświętsza Maria Panna, a Polish church dedication commonly abbreviated to NMP. Translates as "Our Virgin Mary".
- Northern Medical Program, UNBC Northern Medical Program
- Non-Medical Prescriber, a healthcare clinician (not a doctor) who can prescribe medication.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NMP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.