Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NOP or N.O.P. may refer to:
- NOP (code), an assembly language instruction etc. that effectively does nothing at all
- 3-Nitrooxypropanol, an enzyme inhibitor
- National Organic Program, an American organic food certification program
- National Revival of Poland (Narodowe Odrodzenie Polski), a nationalistic Polish political party
- New Orleans Pelicans, a National Basketball Association team based in the U.S. city of New Orleans, Louisiana
- New Orleans Protocol, a 2004 agreement among white supremacist and neo-Nazi groups
- Nociceptin receptor, a neurotransmitter receptor in the opioid receptor family
- Northern Ontario Party, a political party in Ontario, Canada
- North Point Station, a train station on the Hong Kong MTR Island Line
- Sinop Airport (IATA code NOP), an airport in Sinop, in the Black Sea Region of Turkey
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NOP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.