Jump to navigation Jump to search
NRCS may refer to:
- National Rail Chaplaincy Service, the Chaplaincy to the UK rail network and British Transport Police.
- National Red Cross/Crescent Societies, the collected national branches of the worldwide aid charity.
- National Regulator for Compulsory Specifications, an agency of the South African Government Department of Trade and Industry.
- National Replacement Character Set, a 1980s computer character solution for the lack of nation-specific characters in the standard ASCII character set.
- Natural Resources Conservation Service, a US government agency in the field of agriculture.
- Nepal Red Cross Society, the Nepalese arm of the international aid charity.
- Nigerian Red Cross Society, the Nigerian arm of the international aid charity.
- Newsroom Computer System, in Broadcast Television.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NRCS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.