From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NRCS may refer to:
- National Rail Chaplaincy Service, the Chaplaincy to the UK rail network and British Transport Police.
- National Red Cross/Crescent Societies, the collected national branches of the worldwide aid charity.
- National Regulator for Compulsory Specifications, an agency of the South African Government Department of Trade and Industry.
- National Replacement Character Set, a 1980s computer character solution for the lack of nation-specific characters in the standard ASCII character set.
- Natural Resources Conservation Service, a US government agency in the field of agriculture.
- Nepal Red Cross Society, the Nepalese arm of the international aid charity.
- Nigerian Red Cross Society, the Nigerian arm of the international aid charity.
- Newsroom Computer System, in Broadcast Television.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NRCS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.