From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up NTR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NTR or ntr may refer to:
- National Transcontinental Railway, a historic Canadian railway
- Omroep NTR, a Dutch public service broadcaster, created in 2010 by the merger of the Nederlandse Programma Stichting, 'Teleac and RVU
- NTR plc, Irish infrastructure company
- Normal Trade Relations, legal term in international trade
- N. T. Rama Rao, Indian movie star and politician
- N. T. Rama Rao Jr., Indian film actor, grandson of N. T. Rama Rao
- Neurotensin receptor 1, G-protein coupled receptor
- Network Timing Reference, an 8 kHz reference to be transmitted in ADSL downstream
- Nonprofit Technology Resources, a computer-refurbishing nonprofit organization.
- Nuclear Thermal Rocket, propulsion system
- Netorare, Japanese slang term "netorare" (寝取られ, lit. "taken away by sleeping with"), often abbreviated with the letters NTR
- NTR: Netsuzou Trap, a manga series with netorare as a theme.
- Del Norte International Airport, IATA code
- Northallerton railway station, England, National Rail station code NTR
- nṯr, the word for "God" in hieroglyphs, in the Egyptian pantheon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NTR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.