Jump to navigation Jump to search
NUL may refer to:
- National University of Lesotho
- Newcastle-under-Lyme, a town in Staffordshire, England
- National Urban League, an American civil rights organization
- Nul (band), also spelled NuL, a South African band who base the distribution of their music on Open Source principles
- Nul, rulers of a Galactic Empire of which earth is a province, in Brian Aldiss's Bow Down to Nul
- The abbreviation for the null character in many character sets
- The NUL: device in DOS and related systems
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NUL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.