|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Education||Electrical Engineering (B.S.)
Engineering Management (M.S.)
|Occupation||MEMC Electronic Materials (Chief Executive Officer (CEO))|
Gareeb immigrated to US from Pakistan more than 25 years ago. He holds a Master of Science degree in engineering management from Claremont Graduate School, and a Bachelor of Science degree in engineering from Harvey Mudd College.
According to a 2007 list compiled by Forbes, Gareeb was one of the highest paid CEOs in the US. He also listed himself in the top 25 highest paid men. Forbes reported him "The 43 year old executive ranks 1 within Semiconductors".
- List of Public Companies Worldwide, Letter - Businessweek - Businessweek
- MEMC Announces Resignation of Ceo Nabeel Gareeb - BusinessWire
- The Most Powerful Person You Know Nothing About - St. Louis Magazine - November 2008 - St. Louis, Missouri
- Two India-origin persons among Forbes top-paid young CEOs list - Economic Times
- 25 Highest-paid men - Nabeel Gareeb (24) - FORTUNE
- #6 Nabeel Gareeb - Forbes.com
|This article about a Pakistani engineer, inventor or industrial designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|