From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nabob in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A nabob, an English form of "nawab", is a merchant-leader of high social status and wealth.
Nabob may also refer to:
- Nabob (coffee), a brand of coffee in Canada
- HMS Nabob (D77), a Bogue-class escort aircraft carrier
- Nabob, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Nawab, the provincial governor or viceroy in the Mughal empire
- Nabob was the name given to a prank compression program reported on early bulletin board systems
- The Nabob, a play by the 18th-century English playwright Samuel Foote.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nabob.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.