Nadine Merabi (born 19 January 1982) Is a British / Lebanese Fashion Designer.
Merabi was born in Manchester to an English mother and a Lebanese father. She spent the first 4 years of her life living in Tripoli, Lebanon.
She originally started her own fashion label and was later appointed creative director at fashion company ONO UNO. Four seasons later, due to a demand for her signature dresses, she relaunched her MERABI brand.
She has dressed numerous actors and celebrities including Catherine Tyldesly, Michelle Keegan  and Katie Piper. Her designs have been worn on the red carpet events including the National Television Awards, Cannes Film Festival, and the BAFTAS. Her designs are known for their timeless and elegant silhouettes.
In 2016 she was included in the Northern Power Women Top 50 Future List.
- "Nadine Merabi".
- "Success Story: Nadine Merabi Announced As Creative Director of Ono Uno!". VIVA Lifestyle Magazine.
- Katie Fitzpatrick (7 December 2015). "Fashion designer to the stars Nadine Merabi relaunches her MERABI label online". men.
- "Katie Piper with make-up artist as she leaves the TV Choice Awards in London". Mail Online. 8 September 2015.
- "National Television Awards fashion: The winners on the red carpet".
- "Nicole Kimpel Photos - 'Sicario' Premiere - The 68th Annual Cannes Film Festival - Zimbio". Zimbio.
- Amber Graafland (22 May 2011). "Baftas 2011 fashion verdicts: The Only Way is Essex girls dazzle". mirror.
- "Meet Nadine". Nadine Merabi.
- "NorthernPowerWomen". NorthernPowerWomen.