Jump to navigation Jump to search
Police in Cologne were accused of racial profiling, and of degrading North Africans by referring to them as “Nafris”, as they tried to avoid a repeat of the mass sexual assaults in the city.   
- Cologne police 'right to target North Africans' at new year, Retrieved January 3, 2017
- Cologne Police Get Support for New Year's Focus on 'Nafris', ABC News, Retrieved January 3, 2017
- Cologne Police Get Support for New Year's Focus on 'Nafris', The New York Times Retrieved January 3, 2017
- Young, uprooted and unpredictable: Germany's 'Nafri scene', The Local Retrieved January 6, 2017
- German police accused of racism for calling migrants Nafris, The Times, Retrieved January 3, 2017
- "Silvesternacht in Köln – ein sicherheitspolitischer Tiefpunkt". rp-online.de (in German). 2016-12-28. Retrieved 2017-01-02.
- Anant Agarwala: Kölns schwerer Kampf gegen die „Nafri“-Kriminellen. , January 15, 2016, Retrieved: January 3, 2017.