From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Naha is the capital city of the Japanese prefecture of Okinawa. Named after it are:
- Naha (train), the name of a train service
- Naha, Estonia, a village in Estonia
- Naha, Chiapas, a village in Mexico
- Naha, Honiara, a suburb of Honiara, Solomon Islands
- Naha, Ghana, a community in Tolon District in the Northern Region of Ghana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Naha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.