Jump to navigation Jump to search
Naiman may refer to:
- Naimans, group of people dwelling on the steppe of Central Asia
- Naiman Banner, county in Inner Mongolia, China
- Anatoly Naiman (born 1936), Russian poet, translator and writer
- Robert Naiman (activist)
- Robert J. Naiman (born 1947), professor at the University of Washington in Seattle
- Naiman-Beg, title that means "Prince of Naimans"
- Nyman, English and Swedish surname
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Naiman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.