From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Naiman may refer to:
- Naimans, group of people dwelling on the steppe of Central Asia
- Naiman Banner, county in Inner Mongolia, China
- Anatoly Naiman (born 1936), Russian poet, translator and writer
- Robert Naiman (activist)
- Robert J. Naiman (born 1947), professor at the University of Washington in Seattle
- Naiman-Beg, title that means "Prince of Naimans"
- Naman, name of mostly Indian and Iranian people
- Nyman, English and Swedish surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Naiman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.