Nakhchivan or Nakhichevan may refer to:
- Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic, an exclave of Azerbaijan
- Nakhchivan (city), the capital city
- Nakhichevan Eyalet, a possible eyalet of the Ottoman Empire
- Nakhichevan Khanate, in Safavid Persia,1747–1828
- Nakhichevan Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic, within the Azerbaijan SSR of the Soviet Union, 1921–1990
- Nakhichevan District, old name of Babek District, a rayon of Azerbaijan in the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic
- Nakhichevan field, an offshore oil and gas field on the Caspian Sea, Azerbaijan
- Nakhichevan-on-Don, Armenian city in Nor Nakchivan, 1779–1928
- Nakhichevan, a Russian cargo ship that sank in the Sea of Azov in 2007
- Nakhichevanik, a village in Askeran Region, Nagorno Karabakh Republic, coterminous with the Khojaly District, Azerbaijan
- Nakhichevansky Uyezd, in the Erivan Governorate of the Russian Empire, 1849–1920
- All pages with a title containing Nakhchivan
- All pages with a title containing Nakhichevan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nakhchivan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.