From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikispecies has information related to: Nalepa|
Nalepa may refer to:
- Nalepa, Łódź Voivodeship, a settlement in the administrative district of Gmina Czastary, within Wieruszów County, Łódź Voivodeship, Poland
- Alfred Nalepa (1856–1929), a German zoologist
- Irena Nalepa (born 1951), Polish biochemist
- Michał Nalepa (footballer, born 1993), a Polish football player
- Michał Nalepa (footballer, born 1995), a Polish football player
- Maciej Nalepa (born 1978), a Polish football player
- Tadeusz Nalepa (1943–2007), a Polish composer, guitar player, vocalist and lyricist
|This page lists people with the surname Nalepa. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nalepa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.