From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nalle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nalle may refer to:
- Nalle (Finnish "bear") Finnish nickname for persons named Björn (Swedish "bear")
- Nalle Hukkataival, (1986) Finnish professional climber
- Nalle Karlsson, Swedish songwriter,
- Nalle Colt, Swedish guitarist
- Nalle Knutsson, (1943-2012), Swedish musician
- David Nalle 1924-2013) American diplomat, writer
- Uppo-Nalle, bear and series of Finnish children's novels by the Finnish author Elina Karjalainen
- Nalle (band)
- O Nanna Nalle 2000 Kannada movie
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nalle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.