From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Namirembe may refer to any of the following:
- Namirembe Hill - One of the original seven hills that formed the city of Kampala, Uganda, at the time of its founding in the late 1800s
- Namirembe Cathedral - The Provincial Cathedral of the Church of Uganda and the diocesan cathedral for Namirembe Diocese.
- Namirembe Bitamazire - Ugandan educator and politician. Former Minister of Education and Sports in Uganda, from 1979 until 1980 and from 2005 until 2011.
- Namirembe Hospital - The alternative name for Mengo Hospital
- Namirembe Hill Side High School - A high school in Kampala, Uganda's capital city.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Namirembe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.