From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nancy, may refer to a number of ships:
- Nancy was an American brig that her crew scuttled in 1776 near Cape May, New Jersey during the Battle of Turtle Gut Inlet.
- Nancy was a packet ship that the British East India Company launched in 1774 at Bombay and that was wrecked on the Isles of Scilly in February 1784.
- Nancy was a schooner launched in 1789 that served for several years as a supply ship for the Provincial Marine, and that in 1814 became HMS Nancy; her crew scuttled her in 1814.
- Nancy was a sloop launched in 1803 and wrecked in 1805 near Jervis Bay, Australia.
- HMS Nancy, any of several Royal Navy warships
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|