Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nang, nāng, náng, nǎng, or nàng in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nang or nangs may refer to:
- Nang County, Nyingchi, Tibet, China
- Nang yai, a form of shadow play
- Nang!, a general interest magazine
- Nang, a crude term for nitrous oxide (N2O, laughing gas) when used as a recreational drug; or for whipped-cream chargers.
- Nang (Sikhism), a person who is excommunicated from the Nihangs, a military order of Sikhism
- Nang, Leh, a village in Ladakh, India
- "Nangs", a song in the 2015 album Currents
People named Nang:
- Che Nang (14th century), Annamese vassal king of Champa
- Nang Keo Phimpha (14th century), Laotian ruler
- Philibert Nang (born 1967), Gabonese mathematician
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.