From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nani (born 1986) is a Portuguese footballer.
Nani may also refer to:
|Look up nani in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Nani people of north Asia
- Nani (actor), Indian Telugu film actor who made his debut with Ashta Chamma
- Gianluca Nani, former technical director at West Ham United
- Nanabhoy Palkhivala, nicknamed Nani, an Indian jurist and economist
- Nani Roma, a Spanish rally racing driver
- Nani Alapai, Hawaiian soprano vocalist
- Nani, in Hindi, means "maternal grandmother"
- Nani, a traditional Hawaiian name, usually used as a girl's name, meaning "beautiful" or "splendor"
- Nani Pelekai, a character from the 2002 animated Disney film, Lilo & Stitch, and its franchise
- "What", the translation for "nani" in the Japanese language
- "Who", the translation for "nani" in the Swahili language
"Nani" in general used as the pet name for boys in Andhrapradesh and Telangana South part of India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.