Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nanxi or Nan-hsi may refer to:
- Nanxi opera (南戏), an early form of Chinese opera
- Nanxi River (Yunnan) (南溪河), tributary of the Red River in Yunnan
- Nanxi River (Zhejiang) (楠溪江), major tributary of the Ou River in Zhejiang
- Nanxi District, Yibin (南溪区), Yibin, Sichuan
- Nanxi Town, Yibin, in Nanxi District
- Nanxi District, Tainan (楠西區), Taiwan
Written as "南溪镇":
- Nanxi, Jinzhai County, in Jinzhai County, Anhui
- Nanxi, Yunyang County, in Yunyang County, Chongqing
- Nanxi, Puning, in Puning, Guangdong
- Nanxi, Hekou County, in Hekou Yao Autonomous County, Yunnan
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nanxi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.