Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ναός in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Naos (ναός) may refer to:
- An ancient Greek temple
- Naiskos (diminutive), a little temple or shrine
- In classical architecture, the cella, i.e. the inner chamber of a temple which houses a cult figure
- Another name for the star Zeta Puppis
- Naos (hieroglyph), depiction of a temple or shrine
- Bislama for Tahitian apple
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Naos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.