Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nape is the back of the neck.
|Look up NAPE, nape, nape of the neck, or scruff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nape or NAPE may also refer to:
- N-Acylphosphatidylethanolamine, a class of hormone
- Napalm, a flammable liquid used in warfare
- Napé, an administrative center town in Laos
- Skunk ape, the hominid Cryptid
- German National Action Plan on Energy Efficiency, the abbreviation derives from the German title Nationale Aktionsplan Energieeffizienz
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nape.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.