Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up narcosis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Narcosis may refer to:
- Carbon dioxide narcosis, carbon dioxide retention leading to a reduction in the hypoxic drive
- Hydrogen narcosis, an effect of diving deep with hydrogen
- Nitrogen narcosis, an effect of diving deep with nitrogen
- Unconsciousness induced by a narcotic drug or through anesthesia
- Narcosis (Peruvian band), a punk band
- Narcolepsy, a chronic neurological disorder
- Necrosis, a form of cell injury that results in the premature death of cells
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Narcosis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.