From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up narcosis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Narcosis may refer to:
- Unconsciousness induced by a narcotic drug or through anesthesia
- Nitrogen narcosis, an effect of diving deep with nitrogen
- Hydrogen narcosis, an effect of diving deep with hydrogen
- Carbon dioxide narcosis, carbon dioxide retention leading to a reduction in the hypoxic drive
- Narcosis (Greek band), a grunge/alternative/desert rock band
- Narcosis (Peruvian band), a punk band
- Narcosis (UK band), a metal band
- Narcolepsy, a chronic neurological disorder
- Necrosis, a form of cell injury that results in the premature death of cells
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Narcosis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.