From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up narrow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Narrow may refer to:
- The Narrow, rock band from South Africa
- Narrow banking, proposed banking system that would eliminate bank runs and the need for a deposit insurance
- narrow gauge railway, a railway that has a track gauge narrower than the 4 ft 8½ in of standard gauge railways
- Narrow vs wide format, a style of displaying tabular data
- Narrowboat or narrow boat, a boat of a distinctive design made to fit the narrow canals of Great Britain
- Narrow (album),a 2012 album by Austrian musical project Soap&Skin
- "Narrow", a song by Mayday Parade from Black Lines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Narrow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.