Nastja is a given name used in Russia and Russia-influenced countries. It is a diminutive form of the Greek name Anastasia. Other forms include Nastya, Nastia. Although historically the name has been feminine, in Slovenia, Nastja is a unisex name.
Nastja, Nastia, Nastya, or Nasťa may refer to:
- Nastja Čeh (1978–), Slovenian footballer
- Nastia Liukin (1989–), Russian-American Olympic gymnast
- Nastya Kamenskih (1987–), Ukrainian singer
- Nastja Kolar (1994–), Slovenian tennis player
- Nastya Ryzhikh (1977–), Russian-German pole vaulter whose name was Germanised to Anastasija Reiberger when she became a German citizen
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|