Natalie van Gogh
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||14 September 1974|
|Current team||Biehler Pro Cycling|
|2011||Specialized DPD Women Cycling Team|
|2012||Team Ibis Cycles|
|2014–2018||Parkhotel Valkenburg Continental Team|
|2019–||Biehler Pro Cycling|
Natalie van Gogh (born 14 September 1974) is a Dutch professional racing cyclist, who currently rides for UCI Women's Team Biehler Pro Cycling. Van Gogh was assigned male at birth and later underwent sex reassignment surgery in 2005.
- 1st Trofee Maarten Wynants
- 1st Sprints classification Healthy Ageing Tour
- 3rd Omloop van Borsele
- Natalie van Gogh at Cycling Archives
- "SwaboLadies strikt Biehler als hoofdsponsor UCI-vrouwenploeg" [SwaboLadies instruct Biehler as main sponsor of UCI women's team]. Wieler Revue (in Dutch). Pijper Media. 30 November 2018. Retrieved 3 February 2019.
- Van Gogh vindt titel na geslachtsoperatie normaal
- "Transgender cyclist is first female finisher at Arizona race". Road CC. Retrieved 2 March 2019.
|This biographical article related to a Dutch cycling person born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|