Natchez Junior College
Natchez Junior College was a private junior college located in Natchez, Mississippi, United States. Natchez was a historically black college. Natchez opened in 1884 and closed in 1989. Natchez College was formed in 1884 by an effort of the Baptist State Missionary Convention led by George W. Gayles. The school was initially called Natchez College and stopped giving bachelor's degrees and became a junior college in the 1960s.
List of presidents of Natchez Junior College
- J. R. Buck
- Stewart, J.B. (1997). African Americans and Post-Industrial Labor Markets. Transaction. ISBN 978-1-4128-1655-7. Retrieved 21 April 2015.
- Jackson, C.L.; Nunn, E.F. (2003). Historically Black Colleges and Universities: A Reference Handbook. Contemporary education issues. ABC-CLIO. ISBN 978-1-85109-422-6. Retrieved 2015-04-21.
- Simmons, William J., and Henry McNeal Turner. Men of Mark: Eminent, Progressive and Rising. GM Rewell & Company, 1887. p594-596
- Patterson, H.L. (1904). Patterson's American Education. Educational Directories. Retrieved 2015-04-21.
- Anne Moody Biography.com Retrieved 20 April 2015
|This Mississippi school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|