|Full name||Nathan Clarke|
|Date of birth||30 July 1983|
|Place of birth||Halifax, England|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|2011||→ Colchester United (loan)||18||(0)|
|2011–2012||→ Oldham Athletic (loan)||16||(1)|
|2012||→ Bury (loan)||11||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:21, 11 August 2015 (UTC).
Clarke is a product of the Huddersfield Town Academy, he began his first team career at the age of just 17 his debut came in a 1–1 draw away to Stoke City on 8 September 2001. He scored his first goal for his home club on his home debut in the game in which ended in a 4–2 loss against Blackpool. He made a total of 37 starts in all competitions during the 2001/02 season his first as a professional with the first team with 36 of them coming in the league scoring once.
Clarke was runner-up in the Huddersfield Town 'Player of the Year' 2005–06 and is vice-captain of the team going on to win the title the following year along with winning the 'players player award'. Clarke played under eight different managers at the Galpharm and was in the starting 11 for each one.
On 19 August 2011, he joined Oldham Athletic on a five-month loan deal, making his debut the following day, where he also scored the first goal. Clarke returned to his parent club Huddersfield Town after making 16 appearances for Oldham Athletic F.C. and scored one goal against Rochdale in the league. He then on 9 March, joined Bury on loan for the remainder of the season, where he played a huge part in the clubs league survival in the league, with them finishing mid table.
He left Huddersfield Town in June 2012 after playing over 300 games for his home town club (and almost 20 years at the club he has supported since he was a boy), 11 of those as pro, and signed for Leyton Orient F.C. on 18 July 2012.
- "Latics Sign Terrier Clarke". oldhamathletic.co.uk. 19 August 2011. Retrieved 2011-08-19.
- "Oldham V Rochdale". BBC Sport. 20 August 2011. Retrieved 2011-08-20.
- "CLARKE: 'I'm Delighted To Sign'". Leyton Orient FC. 14 February 2014.
- "Nathan Clarke: Leyton Orient captain leaves club". BBC Sport. 24 July 2015. Retrieved 24 July 2015.
- "NEWS: Statement from Nathan Clarke". Leyton Orient FC. 24 July 2015.
- "Nathan Clarke: Bradford City sign ex-Leyton Orient defender". BBC Sport. 28 July 2015. Retrieved 28 July 2015.