|Full name||Nathan Konstandopoulos|
|Date of birth||26 June 1996|
|Place of birth||Adelaide, South Australia, Australia|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Playing position||Central midfielder|
|2015||Adelaide United NPL||9||(2)|
|2016–2017||Brisbane Roar NPL||11||(0)|
|2017–||Adelaide United NPL||8||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10 May 2019|
Konstandopoulos played for Adelaide United and was released. He trained for a week with Brisbane Roar and was approached by Josep Gombau to join his academy in New York. After playing a strong part in Brisbane Roar's NPL side during the 2016 NPL Queensland season, he signed a one-year scholarship contract with the senior side. On 2 June 2017, he returned to Adelaide United.
- "Nathan Konstandopoulos". footballaustralia.com.au. Retrieved 11 January 2014.
- "Adelaide United's Osama Malik and Eli Babalj re-injured during their comeback campaigns". The Advertiser. 28 December 2015.
- "Roar secure young midfielder on Scholarship". Brisbane Roar. 13 September 2016.
- "Nathan Konstandopoulos rejoins the Reds". Adelaide United. 2 June 2017.
- "Greek Aussie young guns hunt A-League glory - Neos Kosmos". 20 April 2018.
- Nathan Konstandopoulos at WorldFootball.net
|This biographical article related to a soccer midfielder from Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|