National Western Life
|Traded as||NASDAQ: NWLI (Class A)|
Russell 2000 Component
|Industry||Life Insurance, Financial Services|
|Headquarters||Austin, Texas, U.S.|
|Products||Life Insurance, Annuities, Financial Products|
|Revenue||600,000,000 US dollar (2011)|
|51,700,000 US dollar (2011)|
Number of employees
National Western Life Insurance Company is an American stock life insurance company headquartered in Austin, Texas. The company was founded in 1956, and as of 2019 it has about 275 employees and 25,200 contracted independent agents and operates in 49 US states. The company offers individual universal life plans, term insurance plans, and whole life plans as well as offering annuities and life insurance products for foreign nationals.
- "National Western Life Group, Inc. Announces 2018 Full Year and Fourth Quarter Earnings". February 28, 2019. Retrieved May 13, 2019.
- "Contact Us." National Western Life. Retrieved May 13, 2019. "Address 10801 N Mopac Expy, Bldg. 3. Austin, TX 78759-5415"
- "Current Technicals: National Western Life Group." Regents Global Market. April 25, 2019.
- "National Western Life Adds Policy Aimed at Foreign Nationals". Think Advisor. Retrieved May 13, 2019.
- National Western Life
- National Western Life 4th-quarter profit rises. Associated Press at Bloomberg Businessweek. March 12, 2010.
- National Western Life's profit dips slightly. Austin Business Journal. Friday November 9, 2007.
|This article on an insurance company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|