From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nauplius (disambiguation))
|Look up Nauplius or nauplius in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nauplius, Nauplia or Nauplios //, may refer to :
- Nauplius (mythology), the son of Poseidon and Amymone in Greek mythology
- Nauplia, a harbor town in Greece
- The king of Nauplia or (more rarely) Euboea, held to be a descendant of the mythological Nauplius
- Nauplius, a copepod genus, considered synonymous with Cyclops
- Nauplius (larva) of crustaceans
- Nauplius (plant), a genus in the family Asteraceae
- Nauplius (journal), an academic journal covering carcinology
- 9712 Nauplius, an asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nauplius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.