Navel of the World (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Navel of the World is a concept of a mythological center of the world or universe.
Navel of the World may also refer to a number of real-world locations:
- Baboquivari Peak Wilderness in Arizona, USA, according to the O’odham nation
- name of a lithic site near Ahu Te Pito Kura, Easter Island
- the Foundation Stone in Jerusalem
- in literature and popular culture
- El Ombligo del Mundo, an earlier name of the Argentinian radio program La Venganza Será Terrible
- Umbilicum mundi, a major plot device in Umberto Eco's novel Foucault's Pendulum
- "Navel of the World" part of the Music of the Chrono series of video games
- Fountain of Cho in Mercadia, an environment for the game Magic: The Gathering
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.