From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Navia may refer to:
- Navia (San Luis), a village and municipality in San Luis Province, Argentina
- Navia, Iran, a village in North Khorasan Province
- Navia, Asturias, a municipality in the Principality of Asturias, Spain
- Navia (river), in Spain
- Navia (plant), a type of bromeliad
- Navia (vehicle), an electric eight-passenger robotically-driven vehicle made by France’s Induct Technology
- Navia Nguyen (born 1973), Vietnamese-American model and actress
- Reinaldo Navia (born 1978), Chilean football striker
- Rafael Nieto Navia (born 1938), Colombian jurist, political scientist and professor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Navia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.