From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Nazarius (rhetorician) (4th century CE), Latin rhetorician
- Saint Nazarius (Roman Martyrology) (died c. 303 CE), one of four Roman martyrs who suffered death under Diocletian
- Saint Nazarius (abbot), the fourteenth abbot of the monastery of Lérins, probably during the reign of the Merovingian Clotaire II (584–629)
- Saint Nazarius (bishop), the legendary first bishop of Koper, Istria
- Nazarius and Celsus, two 1st century CE martyrs whose bodies were discovered by Saint Ambrose shortly after 395 CE
- John Paul Nazarius (1556–1645), Italian Dominican theologian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nazarius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.