Jump to navigation Jump to search
Near miss may refer to:
|Look up near miss in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Near miss (safety), an unplanned event that did not result in injury, illness, or damage - but had the potential to do so
- Near-Earth object, an asteroid or meteorite that barely misses the earth or another body
- Near-miss Johnson solid, a type of geometric shape
- Near Miss (band), an American punk band
- Near Miss, a Thomas annual story from the 1991 annual
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Near miss.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.