From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nebra may refer to:
- Nebra (Unstrut), a town in the state of Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Nebra (Pharaoh), Ancient Egyptian King of the Second Dynasty
- Manuel Blasco de Nebra, Spanish composer from Seville
- José de Nebra, Spanish composer from Cuenca
- Nebra sky disk, ancient bronze disk from Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nebra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.