From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Necessarily)
|Look up necessary or necessity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Necessary or necessity may refer to:
- An action somebody may feel they must do
- An important task or essential thing to do at a particular time or by a particular moment
- Necessary and sufficient condition, in logic, something that is a required condition for something else to be the case
- Necessary proposition, in logic, a statement about facts that is either unassailably true (tautology) or obviously false (contradiction).
- Metaphysical necessity, in philosophy, a truth which is true in all possible worlds
- Necessity, in criminal law
- A bathroom or toilet, in some languages (in English this is an archaic usage)
- An economic need enunciated by US President Franklin D. Roosevelt in his 1944 Second Bill of Rights
- A necessity in contract law
- Necessity, a 2016 novel by Jo Walton
- Necessary Records, UK record label
- All pages beginning with "Necessary"
- All pages with titles containing Necessary
- All pages beginning with "necessity"
- All pages with titles containing necessity
- Bare Necessities (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Necessary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.