Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up necking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Necking can refer to:
- Making out, a term for heavy kissing of the neck or petting of that area
- Necking (engineering), the process by which a ductile material deforms under tension forming a thin neck
- Necking (electronics), thinning of traces in PCB layouts
- Necking, a behavior of giraffes
- Necking up or necking down, methods of modifying a firearm cartridge to make a wildcat cartridge
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Necking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.