(Redirected from Ned)
|Look up NED, Ned, or ned in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ned or NED may refer to:
In arts and entertainment
- Ned (film), a 2003 Australian film
- Neds (film), a 2010 British film
- Ned, the title character of Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, a Nickelodeon TV show
- Ned, the title character of Ned's Newt, a 1990s Nelvana/Teletoon TV show
- Ned, the title character of The Misfortune of Being Ned, an internet series
- Neddie Seagoon, a fictional character in The Goon Show
In science and technology
- Named entity disambiguation, the task of determining the identity of entities mentioned in text
- Nano-emissive display, a type of flat panel display
- NASA/IPAC Extragalactic Database, a database of information on astronomical objects outside the Milky Way galaxy
- National Elevation Dataset, topographic data
- A medical abbreviation for "No evidence of disease"
- North east down axial system
- New England Digital, previously a company producing music synthesizers
- A Non-executive director of a company.
- National Endowment for Democracy
- NED University of Engineering and Technology (named for Nadirshaw E. Dinshaw) in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- "New Engine Desperado", a type of UK railfan, see list of UK railfan jargon
- New English Dictionary, the original title of the Oxford English Dictionary
- Netherlands, a country (FIFA and IOC abbreviation: NED)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NED.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.