From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ned)
|Look up NED, Ned, or ned in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ned or NED may refer to:
In arts and entertainment
- Ned (film), a 2003 Australian film
- Neds (film), a 2010 British film
- Ned, the title character of Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, a Nickelodeon TV show
- Ned, the title character of Ned's Newt, a 1990s Nelvana/Teletoon TV show
- Ned, the title character of The Misfortune of Being Ned, an internet series
- Neddie Seagoon, a fictional character in The Goon Show
In science and technology
- Named entity disambiguation, the task of determining the identity of entities mentioned in text
- Nano-emissive display, a type of flat panel display
- NASA/IPAC Extragalactic Database, a database of information on astronomical objects outside the Milky Way galaxy
- National Elevation Dataset, topographic data
- A medical abbreviation for "No evidence of disease"
- North east down axial system
- New England Digital, previously a company producing music synthesizers
- A Non-executive director of a company.
- National Endowment for Democracy
- NED University of Engineering and Technology (named for Nadirshaw E. Dinshaw) in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- "New Engine Desperado", a type of UK railfan, see list of UK railfan jargon
- New English Dictionary, the original title of the Oxford English Dictionary
- Netherlands, a country (FIFA and IOC abbreviation: NED)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NED.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.