Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up needy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Needy may refer to:
- Narcissistic, a person who requires constant attention from others
- Poverty, a persistent lack of material needs
- Needy, Oregon, an unincorporated community in Oregon
- "Needy" (song), an Ariana Grande song on her 2019 album Thank U, Next
- "Needy", a song by The Good Life on the 2004 album Album of the Year
- Anita "Needy" Lesnicki, a nickname for a fictional character from the 2009 film Jennifer's Body
- Needy Guims, retired French sprinter
- Welfare, government support for the needy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Needy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.