From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Neet or NEET may refer to:
- NEET, a young person who is not in education, employment, or training
- Neet (fish), also known as poor man's tropheus
- N.E.E.T. Recordings, a record label
- River Neet, a river in Bude, Cornwall, England
- National Eligibility and Entrance Test, a medical entrance in India
- Nuclear Excitation by Electron Transition, a nuclear excitation process
- "NEET", a depilatory lotion marketed by Whitehall Laboratories in the United States in the 1980s and 1990s
- "Inverness Corp. v. Whitehall Laboratories, 678 F. Supp. 436 (S.D.N.Y. 1987)". Justia. Retrieved 23 February 2016.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.