Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nehalem may refer to:
- Nehalem (people), or Tillamook, a Native American tribe
- Nehalem language, or Tillamook language, the language spoken by the Nehalem (Tillamook) tribe
Oregon, United States
- Nehalem Bay, a bay in Tillamook County
- Nehalem Bay State Airport, an airport near Nehalem Bay
- Nehalem Bay State Park, a state park which includes Nehalem Spit and Nehalem Beach
- Nehalem Highway, a state highway
- Nehalem, Oregon, a city in Tillamook County
- Nehalem River, a river
- Nehalem (microarchitecture), an Intel processor microarchitecture
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nehalem.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.