|Look up nekko or neko in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Neko (computer program), a cat screenmate application
- Neko (programming language), a high-level dynamically typed programming language
- Neko Entertainment, a video-game developer and publisher
People and characters with the name "Neko"
- Neko Case (born 1970), American singer-songwriter
- Neko Hiroshi (born 1977), Japanese comedian
- Neko Oikawa, Japanese lyricist for themes such as A Cruel Angel's Thesis
- Neko Fukuta, character in Hakobune Hakusho
- Neko (K), anime character from The K Project
- Neko or Nekomimi, a catgirl in Japanese anime and manga
- Neko, non-player character in The Secret of Mana video game
- Neko Kuroha, anime character in Brynhildr in the Darkness
- Neko (Means "Cat"), character in the Monster Hunter game series
- Catgirl, also known as neko
- Maneki-neko, a Japanese "beckoning cat" figurine
- Nekomusume (disambiguation)
- Homosexuality in Japan
- Necco, a candy factory near Boston
- Necco Wafers, a traditional American confection made by Necco
- Necho (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Neko
- All pages beginning with "Neko"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neko.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.