From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nekko or neko in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Neko is the Japanese word for cat (猫) and may refer to:
- A fictional race of cat-like humanoids originating in Japanese culture.
- Neko language, a Trans–New Guinea language
- Néko, Côte d'Ivoire
- Neko (computer program), a cat screenmate application
- Neko (programming language), a high-level dynamically typed programming language
- Neko Entertainment, a video-game developer and publisher
People and characters with the name "Neko"
- Neko Case (born 1970), American singer-songwriter
- Neko Hiroshi (born 1977), Japanese comedian
- Neko Oikawa, Japanese lyricist for themes such as A Cruel Angel's Thesis
- Neko Fukuta, character in Hakobune Hakusho
- Neko (K), anime character from The K Project
- Neko or Nekomimi, a catgirl in Japanese anime and manga
- Neko as Neko the cat, Serena and B's cat.
- Neko, non-player character in The Secret of Mana video game
- Neko Kimidori or Warrior Neko Strawberry/Flower, anime character in Magical Animal 5 and Magical Animal 5! Plus 1
- Maneki-neko, a Japanese "beckoning cat" figurine
- Nekomusume (disambiguation)
- Necco, a candy factory near Boston
- Necco Wafers, a traditional American confection made by Necco
- Necho (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing Neko
- All pages beginning with "Neko"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neko.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.