Nelson Dewey Generating Station
|Nelson Dewey Generating Station|
|Status||Inactive December 2015|
|Commission date||Unit 1: 1959
Unit 2: 1962
|Thermal power station|
|Cooling source||Mississippi River|
|Nameplate capacity||200 MW|
Nelson Dewey Generating Station was a base load, coal fired, electrical power station located in Cassville, Wisconsin in Grant County. The station was owned by Wisconsin Power and Light Company (WPL), an Alliant Energy company. It was shutdown in late December 2015.
114.6 (winter) 
115.5 (winter) 
- Reber, Craig (January 3, 2016). "Cassville plants power down in 2015". Telegraph Herald. Dubuque, IA.
- "Electricity Generating Capacity: Existing Electric Generating Units by Energy Source, 2008". U.S. Energy Information Administration. Retrieved 15 May 2011.
- Zebra Muscles - New Sightings in Wisconsin (Archive)
- Wisconsin Power and Light - Nelson Dewey Power Plant, Cassville, Wisconsin (Archive)
- [dead link] http://www.alliantenergy.com/docs/groups/public/documents/pub/p015319.pdf
|This article about a United States power station is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|