From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nene may refer to:
- Nené or Nenê, a Portuguese word meaning "baby" or, as a term of endearment, "darling"
- "Nene", a Spanish word meaning "Baby" or, as a term of endearment, "darling"
- River Nene, a river in England
- Rolls-Royce Nene, a jet engine, named after the river
- HMCS Nene (K270), also known as HMS Nene (K270), a River-class Frigate in World War II
- Nene (bird), also called Nēnē and Hawaiian Goose, Branta sandvicensis, a rare goose
- Nene (trail), a Seminole Indian word meaning "street"
- Nêne, 1920 novel by Ernest Pérochon
- Nebraska Northeastern Railway (reporting mark NENE)
- Nenè, 1977 Italian movie
- The surname Nene is common among Marathi people
- Ormosia coccinea, called nene in Costa Rica
- Nenê, the nickname (meaning "baby" in Portuguese) of Brazilian footballer Anderson Luiz de Carvalho (born 1981)
- Nenê, the nickname (meaning "baby" in Portuguese) of Brazilian footballer Ânderson Miguel da Silva (born 1983)
- Nenê, the nickname (meaning "baby" in Portuguese) of Brazilian futsal player João Carlos Gonçalves Filho (born 1983)
- Nenê, the nickname (meaning "baby" in Portuguese) of Brazilian women's footballer Elissandra Regina Cavalcanti (born 1976)
- Nené, the nickname (meaning "baby" in Portuguese) of Brazilian footballer Claudio Olinto de Carvalho (born 1942)
- Nené, the nickname (meaning "baby" in Portuguese) of Portuguese footballer Tamagnini Manuel Gomes Baptista (born 1949)
- Néné, the nickname of Duchess Helene in Bavaria (1834–1890)
- Nenê (born 1982), the Brazilian basketball player who adopted the Portuguese word, nenê (see above), as his legal name
- Adriano Néné (born 1979), Cape Verde footballer
- Nene (aristocrat), wife of Toyotomi Hideyoshi
- Nene, sister of Takeda Shingen
- Nene MacDonald (born 1994), Papua New Guinean Rugby League player
- Nene Tamayo, contestant on Pinoy Big Brother
- Tāmati Wāka Nene (c. 1785–1871), Māori chief
- NeNe Leakes, cast member of American reality television series The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- Nene is married surname of Madhuri Dixit, Bollywood actress
- Nene, character in the video game Blue Dragon
- Nene Romanova, character in the anime series Bubblegum Crisis
- Nene a character in the Newgrounds flash series Pico
- Nene Anegasaki, character in the video game Love Plus
- Nene, playable character in the video game series Samurai Warriors
- Nae Nae, a hip-hop dance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nene.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.