Nenjiang (Chinese: 嫩江) may refer to:
- Nen River, one of the major tributaries to the Songhua River in Heilongjiang
- Nenjiang County, Heilongjiang
- Nenjiang Town, seat of Nenjiang County
- Nenjiang Province, which was established in Northeast China in 1945; also transcribed as Nunkiang
- Nenjiang Prefecture, now Qiqihar prefecture-level city
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.