From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Neofit (Неофит) is the Slavic form of the Greek name Neophytos, and may refer to:
- Neofit of Bulgaria (born 1945), Bulgarian orthodox primate
- Neofit Rilski or Neophyte of Rila (1793-1881), Bulgarian monk, teacher and artist
- Neofit Bozveli (c. 1785 - 1848), Bulgarian cleric and enlightener
- Neofit Novodchokov, Archbishop of Chișinău 1892-1898
- Neofit Peak, mountain in Antarctica named after Neofit Rilski
- South-West University "Neofit Rilski", university in Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria
- Neophyte (disambiguation)
- Neophytus (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neofit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.